Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Click on Notify Me Link. Sign up with email address to receive communication including newsletters from the Village.
Show All Answers
The Village of Deer Park does not currently accept credit card or online payments. Payments of cash or check can be made in person at the Village Hall or via mail to 23680 W. Cuba Road, Deer Park, IL 60010.
Click Here to access Staff Directory which lists the various departments of the Village.
No, there is no real estate transfer tax in Deer Park.
Fill out our online form Resident Complaint/Concern Form. This will automatically be directed to Village Staff for investigation.
Visit Swalco website at www.swalco.com
Traditional deputy registrars are available to accept voter registration applications at most municipal or township offices, libraries, and at the Lake County Clerk’s office. Citizens can now also register online, by mail, during early voting, or on Election Day. Requirements and locations
Voting by mail, early, or on Election Day allows the voter choose the option that best suits their busy schedule and lifestyle. More information
Registered voters can log on to find one-click personalized voting information
If you are 65 years of age or older you can come to the Village Office or email us a copy of your driver's license at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Deer Park address and we will notify Groot on your behalf.
Yes. A Notary Public is a sworn public officer with the power to perform a number of official legal acts. The office of notary public is technically classified as a ministerial office, meaning it does not involve significant legal judgment or judicial-style discretion of the acts being performed. The Village of Deer Park has two Notary Publics in the office. Residents can stop by the Village office and request this service on a drop in basis. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. However, it is encouraged to call beforehand to assure there is a notary in the office at that time.
1. Call the Village to make sure a notary is available.
2. Bring current driver's license, state Id card, US Military ID, or US Passport.
3. Do not sign the document beforehand. Documents must be signed in the Notary's presence.
4. If witnesses are required in addition to a Notary, please provide your own witnesses.
5. Documents must be in English and must be complete, without blank spaces.
6. Due to changes in notarial law (effective June 1, 2009) we are unable to notarize any real estate documents pertaining to Cook County.
7. Due to Illinois notary law, we are unable to certify copies.
8. We are unable to complete or notarize government Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification.
Records may be obtained with a Freedom of Information (FOIA) request. Forms can be completed online and sent directly to the Village Clerk. Access this link for online forms.
Foreclosure notices should be sent to:
Village of Deer Park, 23680 W. Cuba Road, Deer Park, IL 60010, Attn: Village Clerk