The Nine Lakes Watershed Partnership Presents
Lakes and Pond Management for Homeowners
Monday, May 20, 6:30 p.m.
Learn the principles behind creating and maintaining a healthy and beautiful lake, including:
- Preparing a lake or pond management plan
- • Management using algaecides, harvesting, dredging, aeration and biological controls
- • Achieving ecological balance for the long-term health of your lake
- • The future of our water resources
FREE to anyone interested in learning about the lifecycle of their lake!
- Mike Adam – Lake County Department of Health
- Keith Gray – Integrated Lakes Management
- Faye Sinnott – Flint Creek/Spring Creek Watershed Partnership
Monday, May 20th, 2019 6:30 p.m.
Lake Barrington Village Hall, 22860 N. Old Barrington Road, Lake Barrington
Please RSVP to Lisa Woolford at 224-735-6963 or email Lisajwoolford@gmail.com