How do I enroll?

Eligible residential or small business customers will receive a letter in the mail from the Village of Deer Park regarding the action required to participate in the program. There are two types of letters:

1) Opt-Out Letter – These customers will be enrolled automatically unless they choose to opt out by following the instructions in the letter.

2) Opt-In Letter – These customers can enroll by calling 1-888-808-4234 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Show All Answers

1. Who is MC Squared Energy Services?
2. How do I enroll?
3. Will I receive notification of the change?
4. Will my electricity service be disrupted when I switch?
5. What if I have already switched to an Alternative Retail Electricity Supplier (ARES)?
6. What will change on my electricity bill if I’m enrolled?
7. What happens at the end of the program term?
8. Is there an early termination fee?
9. What is the ComEd rate?
10. Where does green energy come from?
11. If we consume Renewable “green” energy, will our homes be powered by the actual electricity that is generated by windmills, solar, hydro, etc.?
12. How can we be certain we are buying green / renewable power?
13. Will I get two bills, one from ComEd and another from the new supplier?
14. Whom do I call if I have service problems?
15. I am enrolled in low-income assistance program. Will that be affected?
16. I’m on ComEd’s budget billing plan. Will that change? Can I still have my payment automatically deduced from my checking account as I do now?
17. Will someone come to my home or call to sign me up?